Thursday, November 30, 2006


Okay, I've decided that there is one gift I need for Christmas. One thing that I will not go without for another year.

A S'mores maker. My obsession began two years ago when I visited Julia Oldenstadt in Washington D.C. and she took me to Cosi. We split a smores for two, cought up on old times, and inspired in me an obsession that cannot be quenched.

I crave them all the time now.

So, I've decided to crave them no more. Come December 26th, One of these will be under a tree somewhere with my name on the tag. David has been informed. I must have smores. (Available at Target). If you want to contribute some accessories, you can buy me a box of graham crackers, a bag of stay puff marshmallows, or if you really want to be fancy, a bar of Hershey's candy.

This Christmas will be merry.

No comments: