Friday, February 26, 2010

Silly sleepy boy

Every now and then, when I want to get out of the house with Elliott and don't have a sitter, I go against what I have learned as a mother (which is to respect the bedtime) and drag him out for the evening. Tonight was one of those nights, and David and I wanted to grab a bite to eat. Despite throwing all of the food I gave him in the floor, he was really good the whole time. Finally, an hour and a half past his bedtime, we went home and I put Elliott to bed. He slept through me taking off his coat, and then I checked the diaper situation and he slept through that too. But when I grabbed his foot to put it back into his jammies, he got the giggles. He giggled in his sleep the whole time, and kept giggling as I carried him to bed, and then fell asleep as soon as I laid him in his crib. I love that kid.

No comments: