Monday, September 1, 2008

Big News...



Well, I found out a couple of weeks ago that our little family of two (and Jack) will now be three (and Jack). We are very excited, and most people know, despite the warnings to not say anything until the end of my first trimester. As of Saturday I was 6 weeks along, so things are still very new and it is very early. I'm feeling pretty good (I only feel queasy if I don't eat for a while) and it's still to early to show, but I figured I'd like to try to log the pregnancy as best as I can to keep everyone up to date. So here are a couple of pictures of me so you can see "bump" progress. The belly you'll see in the pictures is NOT the baby, it is the tummy I have had my entire life, so go easy on me. We will find out the sex (but not for a long time yet) and will let you know when we find out later this fall. And I should be due right around early May. Here we go...


Week 5- please ignore the toothpaste. I was too excited to notice...



And week 6, or Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyy!!!!! a little one on the way!! Cant wait for another reunion :) keep the pictures comin...mama!!