Monday, November 17, 2008

Missing Belly Pictures

I know a few of you check to see my ever expanding tummy regularly and my last two weeks pictures have been missing. I promise I will put them up as soon as I find the base to our camera (David, is this at your office?). David left on Sunday morning for a conference in Philadelphia, so my house is super quiet right now. I made Jack sleep in our room last night since I am a total scaredy cat and hate sleeping alone, but I don't think he minded too much since he tries to jump on the bed every night before we go to bed.

I had a great birthday on Saturday and got lots of calls, text messages, and wall messages on Facebook, so thanks for all of those! I slept in on Saturday and then David and I wandered around trying to find maternity pants that didn't look hideous and fit (which was surprisingly difficult). I finally found a pair of corduroys at a consignment shop and a pair of jeans at Mimi Maternity that look like something I would wear normally. Then we went to Red lobster and had Cheddar biscuits, salad, and an appetizer for dinner. We normally go somewhere really nice, but I only wanted cheddar biscuits and didn't want to spend a lot of money on a meal that the baby might reject, if you get my drift.

We find out the sex of the baby next week! I'm getting really excited and people at work are going to vote on what they guess that it is. If you want to, you can put your guess in the comments section and we can compare the consensus with the actual result we get.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicki we were wondering what the baby was and could NOT wait to see the ultrasound so we could figure it out but then, you figured it out!I will see you at Christmas and so will the twurps and mom.I love you your mini me!