Monday, February 23, 2009

31 weeks

 

After all of that complaining, here is my post-prenatal yoga workout photo of the week. I've been going every week since just after Christmas, and I highly recommend it to anyone pregnant or thinking about being pregnant. Sometimes I feel refreshed, sometimes I learn stretches that will help for childbirth, and sometimes it is nice just to hear from women who are WAY more pregnant and uncomfortable than you are- just for some perspective. It's awesome to know you are not the only one who isn't sleeping, or nesting, or calmly counting days until your little one arrives- and hear instead from a lady who says "I haven't slept in days, my husband forced me to come today because I have been a living nightmare for the last week, and I feel like the train has left the station and I don't know where we are going!"

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: