Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We're home!

We left the hospital and arrived at home this afternoon at 1:30, and we are settling in nicely with Elliott and the Grandmothers! I will post more details for the birth for those who might be interested in that kind of thing a little later, but for now I am resting whenever possible and helping the little guy figure out eating and sleeping. Here are a few more pictures that David has gotten of Elliott, and we'll do our best to stay on top of updates. Thank you so much for all of your well wishes and congratulations. We are really enjoying this little guy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35864179@N05/sets/72157616086195273/detail/

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love you and miss you and call me because I dont want to call you if you are catching some zs. Love you three!!!

nicole said...

oh, and Richard says congrats! (dont worry, if you mess up with this one, you can try again!) LOL!

Blenda Koder said...

Hey Nicki....check it out...I did it! I posted three of Jordans pics.

koderfamily.blogspot.com