Sunday, March 22, 2009

35 weeks


Last night I celebrated being THIS BIG AND PREGNANT by attending an ice cream tasting party that a friend had at her house. We tried five different flavors of Haagen Dazs five, and they were all amazing except for the ginger flavor- which reminded me of the suckers I ate during my first trimester to fend off the morning sickness. Yech. Also, I wore this dress at 28 weeks to my baby shower. I revived it last night after learning that I now loathe my maternity pants. All of them. And wearing the non-maternity pants is not even an option anymore, as the little buttons dig into my skin even stretched wide open over my belly. So I will probably wear the two dresses I fit into with leggings until they call me in for the induction next weekend. I've warned all of my friends to play dumb to this if they happen to see me several days in a row in the same clothes.

No comments: