Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Another picture of Elliott almost smiling


I'm thinking Elliott and I may just venture out to the farmer's market today. It's good to leave the house every once and a while. Otherwise David comes home at 7 and I'm still kicking it in my pajamas.

Last night I had a crazy dream that Elliott could walk and run and say a few words. He was still two months old, but he looked like a toddler and had long brown hair. I think it is because I put him on his tummy Monday and he managed to wiggle all the way across the pallet and off the blanket. He kicks his legs like crazy and eventually turns, millimeter by millimeter, until he's too tired or someone picks him up. I remember feeling panicked in the dream and saying something about him having Benjamin Button disease- and I haven't even seen that movie. Motherhood makes me crazy, I think.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That is so early for him to be moving like that! Wow!!!