Friday, May 22, 2009

Houdini's assistant

Jack is doing great with Elliott, but still hasn't quite figured out what to do with him yet. He'll sniff him and then back away, or come get our attention when he's crying, but he isn't comfortable laying beside the baby and relaxing. I guess Elliott is a little noisier than he's used to. Anyway, David and Jack and Elliott were all relaxing on the bed and Jack was trying to figure out how he was supposed to relax with this writhing thing beside him while I snapped a few pictures.

I left to go brush my teeth and get ready for bed while David put him in the little swaddling contraption that we use at bedtime. I guess the wrap distressed Jack a little though, because David said he was trying to rescue Elliott by tugging at the velcro tabs with his teeth to try and get them off.

If we channel this talent well enough, maybe Jack can take over diaper duty.

No comments: