Friday, May 29, 2009

Nerves

Elliott is getting his first shots today. I think he knows what he's in for, but I'm sure I'm dreading it even more. I remember getting whatever shots were required to enter college and the nurse called me a wimp because of the fuss I put up over ONE shot in my arm. They are going to put multiple shots in my baby's chubby thighs. BOO.

Anyway, here are some pictures of Elliott, blissfully unaware of what is coming. Tummy time on our cool quilt from Aunt Nell!


Wish us luck!
***Update***
We just got back from the Pediatrician and Elliott weighs 12 lbs 1 oz, is 21 inches long, and is a healthy little boy. We only got two of the first round of shots and will go back in a month to get the rest (my decision, since I'm a worrywart) and he did great. He's conked out though-I think it was a lot of stimulation for the little guy.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Well Im glad that all went well. and p.s. that onesie is soo funny! love it1