Thursday, June 25, 2009

Busy week

I haven't really had much to say this week, because I've been busy getting a baby hat finished for a co-worker who is moving away, baking cookies for a mom's group, and getting ready for my friend Lizzy to visit. Also, Elliott's decent sleep patterns have started unraveling, and I'm trying to pull it back together before it gets out of hand. I'm aiming for a "bedtime" of 7:30; last night I realized it was 9:00 and I hadn't bathed him or got him dressed for bed, so I just put him to sleep in what he had on and called it good. His clothes are practically all pajamas anyway.Here is a picture of him enjoying the mobile I bought him a couple of weeks ago. It doesn't move or play music, but he loves staring at the high-contrast pictures! I'd say it holds his attention almost as long as the musical one does.

No comments: